I think the university is the place for you if you are looking for people of different characters in one place. The type of people I came in contact with in school, especially in my final year, were of different types, kinds and categories. Here is a list of different types of final year students.
The ones that can’t wait to finally leave school. I think I had a little bit of this in me. Just a little bit…
2) The ones that will miss school. Lol… because why na?
3) The ones planning to fail so that they can stay back.
This sounds untrue, but there are people like this. Especially those who have successfully carved out a business or a large following in the school. Thay just stay there for years and years. I do not know how they do it!
4) The ones reading like no tomorrow.
If I had any sense at all, this is the type of student I should have been but… it’s above me now.
5) The ones doing their project themselves.
I am proudly a member of this WhatsApp group. And I do not regret it one bit!
6) The ones paying to have their projects done. And getting disappointed anyhow…
7) The ones with so many carry-overs, they’re not graduating any time soon.
Lol… and the funny thing is, they are the most peaceful people you would ever come across.
8) The ones that don’t care ’cause they just want to marry.
SO there, different types of final year students. Which type of people do you remember? What type where you?
I am a Nigerian graduate documenting the perks and pains of being a graduate without long leg in Nigeria; while also contributing her quota to make the world a better place. Lets be friends on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You'll find me there as Naijafreshgraduate.